Friday, February 10, 2012

                              


Last week, in a PMS / PMDD / WTF haze, whilst brushing my teeth, I decided to cut my half-dried hair. I had bought a hair scissors a while ago, thinking it would be super handy for trimming my fringe.
Big Mistake - Huge!



So now i look like Wurzel Gummage. 

I dont know what i was thinking. I really hacked at it without any sort of caution or care. I jst wanted my fringe out of my eyes! i also lopped aboiut two inches off the rest of it. instantly regretted it when i saw how badly i had done and had a small scale tantrum about looking "like a stupid BOY!". 

Why do I keep doing this to myself? Last time I gave myself what I called a "Suzie Quatro Special". I'm such a tight bitch.

Ps. im sick of starting all sentences on this blog with "I". cant imagine how boring it is to read. must find ways round that


No comments: