Sunday, December 04, 2011

I just realised last night that I always thought that vampires had straws built into their fangs. To drink the blood.

I turn 30 on Wednesday and I'm pretty pissed off about it. I've been working so hard and long that I haven't had time to organise anything. I never bother doing anything much for my birthday but I really wanted to have a party this year. I was hoping that someone might throw me a surprise but then realised last week that was genuinely not the case. So instead I'm going to the pub for a few drinks. It's all quite depressing and I feel quite sorry for myself about it.

Whilst I was working from home yesterday, Nathan was trying to annoy me by pelting me with stupid questions from the couch. He asked me if I had a girl band, what would I call it. And I came up with The Fanny Pack right there on the spot. Fucking Genius.

No comments: