Friday, January 28, 2011

I went to an acupuncturist for the first time yesterday. It was FASCINATing. She was really lovely and how different from being with a doctor. Also, I love being asked questions about myself.

I have decided I'm going to spend some time and money on myself. Not crappy stuff. I have to deal with stuff I never deal with.

So I'm going to see her regularly for a while. I decided to be completely honest and told her stuff I haven't actually told anyone before. I need to stop pushing things down, ignoring stuff and get to the heart of things. So I'm also going to look for someone to "talk to".

After me filling in a form and answering a couple of questions, she took my pulse and said, "There is something you are denying yourself in your life. You are doing something you shouldn't be doing. It's serving a purpose for you but not a satisfying one".

1 comment:

Lillie said...

Email me immediately and tell me ALL YOUR SECRETS!