Saturday, November 13, 2010

SO I haven't been blogging for a while. Lost interest and inspiration and I don't know... a direction. Not that I ever had one. I mean, my last post was about a bronze banana....

I have been working a lot, knitting, drinking wine, smoking and watching the 1995 BBC drama The Buccaneers which I LOVE. Starts out super cheesy but stay with it. I watched this when it was on TV and Carla Guigino really made an impression on my 14 year old self. She is gorgeous. And that pale green dress she wears in the first episode.....phew.

Anyway, I'm still addicted to the internet and I could spend my all time sharing and linking and re-posting but I wouldn't know where to start.

But, I heard the end of this song on the car radio. Her voice is incredible. I actually thought it was a Carpenter's song I hadn't heard before. Such an unusual pace and tone for a new, popular piece of music. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.



PS I used to have a major secret crush on Jools Holland when I was about 12 - 16. I only found out my sister did too a couple of years ago.


No comments: