Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why any kid would want to be an orphan is beyond me


I want to be Miss. Hannigan for Halloween. She has the best lines - some of which went over my head when I was younger.

Myself and my sister were obsessed with this film when we were about 11. The dancing, the songs, the lines, the costumes. When my sister was in 6th class, herself and her friends decided to campaign for a school production of the musical by writing down every single line of the film.

Seriously. They watched it over and over again and jotted down every line by hand. Then they gave it to their teacher and she said no. The primary school never did plays or musicals (they had nowhere to rehearse or stage it so it was fair enough. I think my sister just wanted a reason to watch it over and over again.


No comments: