Monday, July 05, 2010

Myself, my sister and mum hit up some school fêtes every year for bargains. My mother swears the Church of Ireland schools have the best stuff and she's right. For one, Catholic schools don't even have 'fêtes'- they have fairs, which, you know, aren't as good.


Anyway. I got a bit of a fright when I saw children emerging from this thing recently. The split at the end is the entrance/exit to an inflatable tunnel. You must know where I'm going with this.

My sister agreed as soon as I pointed out my observation. We were in giggles amongst all the jolly-hockey-sticks but even our mother agreed it looks like a penis.


Come on...it does, doesn't it!?

It's OBSCENE!



2 comments:

Annie said...

ahahaha!

Lillie McSmith said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I want to see kids coming out the pee-hole. take a video next time.