Thursday, July 29, 2010




I'm off to my first hen party tomorrow!

Heading to Dingle for the long weekend with at least 10 other women/ladies/gals. We're staying in a hostel, going kayaking out to harass poor Fungi, making the bride wear a silly t-shirt and possibly some penis-shaped things and getting very drunk.
I'm hoping to go here:


I'm planning on swimming too, no matter how cold it is. Yeah, I won't be able to breathe for few minutes, but that tingling feeling lasts all day!

I've been for swimming in what Greenpeace call "the most radioactive sea in the world" for the last 5 weeks. I'm hoping for some interesting molecular reaction. Keep you posted.











1 comment:

popps said...

Let me know if you see Fungi and if it's the same one, i saw him years (10) ago and he was geriatric then!