Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Boring Dream Post


I dreamt last night that a man showed up at my house and then I remembered I had posted an ad on facebook, advertising myself as a prostitute with my home address - but I didn't mean it, it was a joke or something. I was friendly and was laughing it off, explaining to him that it wasn't for real. He smiled and chatted along with me but didn't leave. Then another man showed up and I started getting scared and wondering, why the fuck did I do that? Now all sorts of men are going to show up and try it on. The men were insistent and getting kind of aggressive and I didn't know how to get them out. I kept telling them the ad wasn't real but they weren't going away.

I woke up in a cold sweat and started telling Boyfriend about my bad dream. We were lying in bed and he was half-asleep, telling me, It's okay, it was just a dream.

Suddenly someone opened the bedroom door wide. The living room light shone in but no-one entered. I froze in terror. Boyfriend jumped out of bed I heard him shouting at someone. I followed him in, still terrified. There were about 10 men and women in the living room, just standing there. I realised then that I hadn't dreamed the facebook ad. I had actually done it for real. And all these cruel looking strangers were in my home, waiting to attack or rape me if I didn't co-operate and do want they wanted willingly. They were very quiet and stood still. We were very frightened and confused and didn't know what to do.

Then I woke up.

1 comment:

popps said...

Go and see Inception!