Sunday, June 06, 2010


So this is what I'll be wearing for the weddings this summer. I'm thrilled with it - only €30 in H&M and I think it looks much more expensive. It looks shorter in the pic but it's knee length, with a kind of drapey neckline. I had already bought a dress and although it fit me, it was quite a high-V and my boobs looked kind of encased in it. And it was a smidgen too short for heels...so....

I found my new favourite (Escada! Silk!) scarf last weekend at a school fair for €2 and will wear my old belt too (€3! Charity shop!). The shoes were a tenner from Dunnes last year and are definitely not condusive to dancing OR walking so I'll be trying to find something similar but more comfortable and peep-toe.

And I've decided I'm going to wear something silly on my head.

1 comment:

popps said...

nice choice.
and the head?
silly as in a cabbage?