Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I love this dress! Am I crazy?




Of course, it would be a lot more....ahem...."fitted" on me.

But I'm thinking: turn it up to just under the knee, wear it with a belt... It could be quite Mad Men! Not that I've ever watched Mad Men but I love what I've seen of the clothes.

I have two weddings to attend this summer (EXCITING) and already bought this dress yesterday:



I love this one too and it was €30 including delivery. That is why I love Etsy, the prices are amazing. I was planning to go 70's style in this: huge sun hat and wedges or something.

I need a second opinion and my sister is away this week! I will be faking some tan whatever I wear - NICE fake tan. It tones down the purple-pink-blue skin.

Both from Etsy


2 comments:

BSH ADMIN said...

Love, love, love the dress for the wedding! No fake tan, please.

Have you discovered this website yet?
http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Dresses

Orla said...

Sweet dress.
I'm currently obsessed with this http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/63192. Eh bit pricey though.

(I went looking through pattern books as well recently to see if I could make a dress, might look on Etsy for some vintage ones.)