Monday, February 22, 2010

Effin' & Jeffin'



One of my bestest friends is an actual practicing Catholic. I mean, most of my friends were brought up Catholic in that we had baptisms, Communions and Confirmations. And we were taught prayers and hymns in school.

But she's she only one who actually goes to MASS - and she goes every week. Sometimes I call her a Holy Roller or Bible Basher.

Anyway, we were bitching on the phone last night and she said she's trying to give up swearing for Lent. And I'm not religious, but I'm going to try to tone it down too.

At least the effing. Sometimes it comes out in the wrong company and I think, Ooooh I sound rough. So we're trying to use 'jeff' as a substitute, it works quite well as a substitute. Where's my jeffin tea? Jeff off! Shove your jeffin jeff up your jeffing jeff etc.

Unrelated but I just like this pic:




No comments: