Monday, December 07, 2009

whatsthepointweareallgoingtodie

It was my birthday today and I turned the big TWO EIGHT. Twas grand. Havd a nice day. Got a cake at coffee break from the place I'm interning which was super nice and sort of put me to shame because I was on the verge of feeling a bit sorry for myself. I treated myself to some lovely sushi for my lunch and read my book. I graciously received lot of wonderful presents including feather-down boot slippers which are like duvets for your feet...
...these sweet sweet blades.... yes, really....
(My friend got rollerskates recently and our plan is to skate around Phoenix Park) (The flat parts)

....a Benefit "Just in Case" kit...
....a Marian Keyes book that I've already read and really isn't one of her best but will probaby read again because I LOVE MARIAN KEYES AND I'M PROUD OF IT SO THERE....
...loads of this stuff...obviously my friends have noticed my thinning hair too...

....a big bunch of flowers....
...and two nights stay here next weekend - Ooh la la...

However. I'm pretty sure know I'm going to have my period when we're there. Bugger it all.



2 comments:

BSH ADMIN said...

Happy Birthday!!!

ps. you have LOVELY hair.

pps. Angels is my second favorite after Watermelon. Weird that you don't like it...?

Wowsers said...

Don't mind me, Angels is probably deadly. I think I read it straight after The Other Side of The Story which I was hugely fond of. I remember reading the end of it on a plane and being very relieved my sister had to sit somewhere else because I had a teary moment.

I'll definitely read Angels again. I mean, it's Marian.