Wednesday, November 04, 2009

So yeah it's been six weeks now and hmmm. I'm sitting on my hands, texting my friends and now blogging in order to stop myself texting him. I miss him more than ever but don't know what I'd say. This is run of the mill, right?

Confession: I drove way out of my way to the area where he loves, past his (our) flat last week hoping to see him popping to the shops or something.

I'm trying to sit tight and wait for this to pass but feck it, if it doesn't in the next few days I swear I'm going to call/text/email him. So there. Yeah.



4 comments:

BSH ADMIN said...

I'm impressed with your self-control. Good work so far! Keep it up! Let me know if you want me to do some internet stalking on your behalf.

popps said...

I don't know, if you want to text him, text him, the only person it might hurt is you and if you're hurting anyway what does it change?
You might be surprised, or you might get trodden on a bit more.
No point turning round later saying - damm i wished i'd texted him.

Wowsers said...

If only I could do internet stalking! The eejit doesn't "do" facebook or anything! Although it's probably for the better.

I might email him. Do I want to rub salt in wounds/open pandora's box/some other analogy? Feck it I'm sure I eventually will or wont.

BSH ADMIN said...

Rub salt in Pandora's Box.

Sorry, that sounds disgusting.