Saturday, October 03, 2009

Hanging Over


Woke up at 9.30, parched. Got up at 10am, having decided that I needed to make this Baba Ghanoush. And water. Went to the shops. Read the papers. Lay on my bed for a couple of hours. Remembered how I made a holy show of myself last night. Dancing on benches, tears and stupidly high heels were involved. Got up again. Went for an hour drive over the mountains, listening to Adam & Joe. Walked the pier. Ate like a horse, drank like a fish:

1 medium pack of Marks & Spencer sushi
2 pints water
3 cups tea with milk and sugar
1 pack mini beetroot (straight from pack)
1 fig with St. Auger blue cheese (fancy)
2 slices brown bread toast
cooked mushrooms
2 cups Clipper white tea with vanilla
1 tub of M&S hummous
Half pack of cracker/chip things
1 Starbucks coffee light frappucino
Big salad of spinach, rocket, poached egg, bacon, beetroot, avocado, balsamic vinegar
2 ladyfinger biscuits
1 bowl dry cereal
1.5 litres Volvic Strawberry-Flavoured Water

I am stuffed. Finishing that tub of hummous really pushed me over the hedge.

5 comments:

BSH ADMIN said...

What is "1 pack mini beetroot"?

Beets? I ask because once upon a time, I though Squash was squash and was VERY confused as to why/how people were drinking it.

K said...

Yes, beetroot is beets. Are beets?
Well the mini ones are lovely but make your fingers go pink. Not that I eat with my fingers, dear me no.

K said...

Squash, the tennis-in-a-box game?

BSH ADMIN said...

http://www.practicallyedible.com/edible.nsf/pages/squashdrink

K said...

I know what squash aka cordial is. I was just bending your mind, man.